Fur is back, in tons of textures and colors! It looks like all of the big fashion houses from Gucci to Prada are saying yes to fur this season, and we are loving every bit of it!
From Gucci’s neon colored fur shrugs and coats to more rugged textures from brands like Rag and Bone, a fur piece is your Fall Essential in 2011. Wear one as a vest, jacket, or even a hat. Play with the funky colors and the many ways that you can dress it up or dress it down. There are tons of faux fur pieces for the animal lovers as well. No excuses StyleBlazers, we need you to get your fur on!
See some of our fave looks on the next few pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos