Good hair days are such a valued commodity for all girls with different hair types.
Yesterday, The fabulous Jennifer Lopez tweeted, “#goodhair day, what do you think?” with the pic below attached.
We think her hair looks healthy and shiny with lots of body. Even if there are pieces added to the mix, her hair team worked magic and Jennifer seemed impressed enough to tweet about it. On these past rainy days in New York, good hair will be hard to attain and maintain with the yucky humidity. However you wear your hair, humidity and rain never seem to work for anyone.
Good hair days are those excellent times when your hair doesn’t look too overdone, but every strand falls perfectly to shape your face. Lots of body and shine help out too. But like JLo, everyone likes to show off their good hair whether it’s a BBM picture or tweet.
- Tunisia Z.Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past