The star of the new CBS show Person of Interest recently felt snubbed by TV Guide when she wasn’t included on the cover with the rest of her cast. We’re not sure what’s up with that, but us StyleBlazers always have love for Taraji P. Henson. She gained major notice alongside Tyrese in Baby Boy and we’ve since watched her morph in to an Academy Award nominated actress. Her red carpet style favors leg bearing dresses or floor length classy frocks. And she embraces colors that flatter her mocha skintone. Peep the gallery for Taraji’s best style moments.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!