Luxury at its finest, Versace shows us how studs and body-con silhouettes can come together to make one classy chic collection! As the designer, Donatella Versace, drew inspiration from the deep sea, the collection is full of cool shades of blue and sea horse designs – while the studs that we mentioned seem to give a deep sea jewel ambiance. It’s a very literal interpretation that works.
We love the way that the garments bring a sense of ease when moving down the runway while maintaining sophistication. Our absolute favorite is the bright blue gown, thigh high slit and all! This mermaid goddess number shows the maximum amount of skin in every right way, we can’t wait to see which of our favorite celebs will rock it out on the red carpet!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey