Fast fashion retailer Forever 21 is all about giving ladies a whole lotta style on a little bit of dime. Turning up the kawaii factor, they’ve teamed up with Hello Kitty for some major cuteness and we’re not talking about shiny stickers and pretty notebooks. For what could have been a cheesy collaboration that resulted in a sweatshirt you would give away to your little cousin, Forever 21 and Hello Kitty have made fashion that we’d actually wear!
We’re totally into the classy cardigans, ladylike blouses and leopard pajama set—all boating there adorable kitty logo. Look out for accessories too: pink hat with matching scarf, leopard print pouchettes, and umbrellas. With all items priced under $30, we’ll be snapping up a few of these cutesy gems. This limited edition collection hits Forever 21 stores and Forever21.com on November 18th.
Flip through the lookbook below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night