He’s gorgeous, we know this. But behind the blue Dodgers fitted, hazel gaze and wash-board abs, lives a 26-year-old pro baller who’s only been in love twice, obsessed with designer shoes from Barneys and enjoys eating sushi. Matt Kemp (Rihanna’s ex) is featured in the latest issue of Flaunt magazine, modeling clean threads while flaunting his smoldering body.
Turn the page for entertaining excerpts from his lengthy interview and steamy shots from the enticing spread. WARNING: HOT HOT HOT!
“I’ve been in love twice,” he says. “Only twice. That’s enough at 26.” What do you like in a girl? “What do I look for?” he laughs. “I like confident people. I like positive people. Somebody that can make me a better person. Somebody that makes me want to be a better person. Smart. Pretty, of course. Somebody that is close with their family and loves their family just as much as I love my family. Somebody that knows how to dress. It just boils down to being confident and being comfortable in your own skin and the person that you are.” Somebody that you can go shopping with? “Definitely,” he says. “Somebody that can help me [shop]. I love looking and seeing what kind of shoes women wear. I think that tells me if a person knows what they’re doing. To me, shoes are…” Kemp trails off. “If I like your shoes, and you’re pretty, that’s a good quality. As well as being confident.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process