The wait is almost over! Kanye West’s womenswear line is set to debut its first collection during Paris Fashion Week this Saturday, October 1st. West has been preparing for this day for some time now. He has been a constant presence in the high fashion world, attending major fashion events as well as interning at both Fendi and Louis Vuitton.
West has always been seen as a fashion icon amongst the Hip Hop community. Entering into the world of high fashion, premiering a collection at Paris Fashion Week, is Hip Hop history in the making. We are excited to see his vision take a new form and expect nothing but the best. Which models did he choose to use? What is the show’s concept? Are the garments as over the top as the rumors suggest? These are all questions that we won’t be able to answer until Saturday.
Congratulations Kanye, we hope that your show is amazing and we absolutely can’t wait to see it!
(See pic of Invite on next page)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos