Who’s who of the catwalk strutted down Givenchy’s Spring 2012 runway in Paris yesterday. Leggy legends Karolina Kurkova and Gisele Bündchen modeled sharply tailored couture separates alongside brown leaders of the new school, Joan Smalls and Nyasha Matonhodze.
Riccardo Tisci took a different design approach from what the masses are doing for spring—forget vibrant prints on any and everything,Tisci whipped up a minimalist collection loaded with lots of sex appeal in solid hues. The fancy accents and luxurious fabrics did the talking at Givenchy. Simple skirt suits were amplified with sheer sleeves and satin-trimmed lapels, exotic skin tail coats were paired with silk hot pants and tribal jewels, bodycon minis housed ruffled layers and suggestive lace—a come hither aesthetic was felt throughout the very wearable 39-look showcase.
Turn the page for a slew of HOT looks from the runway.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles