Happy Birthday Gwen! The designer-singer turned 42 yesterday and still looks as youthful as she did 16 years ago, stepping on the scene rocking out with alternative pop band, No Doubt. Gwen traded the wacky costumes and candy-colored hair of yesteryear for a more polished look. The Anaheim, California, mother of 2, has unquestionably undergone a style evolution. Gwen’s no-holds-bars eccentricity of the 90′s was toned down in the new millinieum—we’re loving her modern-day fashion.
Gwen strutted the streets of London yesterday in a sleek birthday number with 5-year-old son Kingston, who was fitted in pretty dapper threads too. Gwen wore a billowy white blouse paired with front-pocket, side-zip, pencil pants. The L.A.M.B. creator finished off her look with pitch black shades, gold bracelets and a loose blonde bun. Kingston wore plaid skinny jeans with a matching bow tie, buckle boots and a white button-down.
I don’t know what we love more about this candid snapshot: the mischievous expression Kingston’s wearing on his face (while hugging a bottle of soda) or Gwen’s black and white birthday suit. Hmm…
Take a peek at the birthday girl’s best fashion moments in the slide show below
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age