There once was a time when gym clothes meant frumpy sweats and baggy tops, but that’s so not the case any longer. Even if you’re getting sweaty, that doesn’t mean you have to look less than your best. Workout gear is more stylish than ever. The functional material lets your skin breath but the bright colors and slight embellishments help you add a bit of flair. Whether you’re hitting the treadmill or pounding the pavement for a run, your fitness attire can be just as fly as you are. If you’re confused on what to wear, check the three head to toe outfits we put together.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos