They say if you can make it in NYC, you can make it anywhere. That’s where the triple threat Collins Pennie got his start. The talented Brooklynite first started off as a model signed to Ford and shot campaigns for huge brands like Calvin Klein. Next he auditioned for a spot on the long-running TV show, “Law and Order” and booked a role that would open the doors to Hollywood.
In the past couple of years, the chiseled and handsome Pennie has notched impressive roles in movies like “Half Nelson”, “Prom Night”, “Fame” and “Stop the Yard 2.” Most recently, he’s appeared on shows like “Hawthorne” and also had a cameo appearance in Beyonce’s epic “Run the World” video.
Next up, on October 28th, you can catch him in a big-budget, 20th Century Fox Sci-fi flick “In Time” starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried (See a screenshot from that movie below).
We recently caught up with the current California dweller in LA to chat about his acting career, fashion, modeling and the kind of women he’s attracted to – and much more.
Enjoy the video above.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles