With the roll out of Tom Ford’s grooming line for men this month, GQ asked the designer for his top 10 grooming tips. While there is no mention of his half-hour, four-to-five times a day baths, tips run from chewing gum to manscaping.
Check out Tom Ford’s grooming commandments below and let us know what you think.
10. “No need for deodorant. I like the way sweat smells. It’s s*xy.”
9. “I don’t eat onions or garlic. Ever. Fresh breath is important.”
8. “But never chew gum in public.”
7. “Get a pedicure.”
6. “Use cold packets to get rid of eye puffiness.”
5. “Like white teeth, white eyes matter. Use Visine.”
4. “Want girls to let you put your fingers in certain places? Get a manicure.”
3. “Even with a soft jaw, when you trim your beard well, you’ll look sharp and chiseled.”
2. “Spray cologne all over.”
1. “I personally hate shaved genitals, but ask your partner what he or she prefers.”