We’ve done a post on this trend before in the past (see here), mostly for laughs. But now it seems rappers are really starving for attention, and are willing to get a buzz by any means possible.
Lil B has already proven an affinity for “Shock Value” Rap by naming one of his recent albums “I’m Gay” and now he pops up with this new video for the track “Got the Mack Loaded” wearing these Nefertiti-looking earrings while rapping about generic gangsterisms. We don’t know about you guys but this just seems waaaay too extra. Come on people, what happened to concentrating on the music, and just making sure you’re putting out the best product possible. Enough with the gimmicks already.
See the video on the following page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)