We all know and love houndstooth as that classic checkered pattern we frequently see on skirts and quilted purses, but celebs can’t get enough of the pattern either. Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian are the latest A-listers to rock the same threads. The two have wildly different styles and naturally wore the Salvatore Ferragamo houndstooth dress in contrasting ways. Kim K. let the plunging neckline and wrap style dress hug her curves and her accessories (black clutch and pumps) were minimal. On the other hand, Gaga went all out, just as you’d expect her to. She wore matching hat, glasses, purse and shoes along with a ton of pearls.
Hmm, tell us StyleBlazers, who wore it better?
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!