Kudos to Amber for teaming up with NYC based marketing and communications firm VITAL to develop, brand and manage her career. But, wait, what career? Guess we missed the memo… What is it that Amber Rose actually does? Professional video girl? voluptuous arm candy? Notoriously provocative ex to Kanye West and currently Wiz Khalifa’s lady? Pinky promise we’re not hating, just in search of a little clarity.
The firm’s owner, Joseph Anthony, will act as Amber’s manager, handling her day-to-day responsibilities while working on partnership development and licensing deals. ”Amber has several projects on the table: endorsements, forthcoming docu-series and new products that bare her name. The world is about to experience Amber’s true talents, she is going to surprise a lot of people,” says Anthony.
“After many months of soul searching and looking to get my business on track, I wanted to partner with a team like VITAL, to assist me in getting to the next level of my career.” -Amber Rose
Okay Amber, we’re rooting for you! On Another Note… we terribly miss the Amber + Kanye (very fashionable) union. Reminisce by taking a peek at the late couple’s best style moments in the gallery below
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night