Lucy Liu recently celebrated the launch of her book “Lucy Liu: Seventy Two” at the Tory Burch Boutique on Madison Avenue in New York City. The book showcases 72 paintings created by the actress herself! Working for a cause, 5% of the proceeds from each book purchased were donated to the Tory Burch Foundation with another 5% being donated to UNICEF.
Lucy looked stunning in a black and white Giambattista Valli dress that night, which she paired with a lovely Tory Burch clutch. It’s always good to see our favorite celebs explore new forms of creativity, especially when it means they’ll be making more appearances to feed our fashion hunger!
See another view of the dress on the next page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles