It seems as though Jeffrey Campbell has become a true style movement over the years, the cherry on top to every funky fashionista’s eclectic ensemble.
With Jeffrey Campbell remaining a few steps ahead in the world of funky shoes, we were overly excited to see the brand’s vision for their Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Downtown Girl speaks to the young, working, and artistic girl who would die over a pair of crushed velvet Lita booties. Showcasing the shoes as accessories in the life of this girl, Downtown Girl carries the Jeffrey Campbell aesthetic into our Fall and Winter months to come.
See the lookbook on the following pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)