Singer, songwriter and DJ, Solange Knowles, knows a thing or two about individualizing her look. The quirky print queen hardly ever steps out without a vibrant graphic splattered throughout one of her comfy separates—most often she’s spotted in multiple patterns that unexpectedly work well together.
The New York Times recently profiled the radiant beauty. In the feature, she talks style, hair and Texan chicks proudly rocking daisy dukes on Christmas. Turn the page for excerpts from the piece and a close look at Solange’s most fashionable prints.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups