Ciprani Wall Street hosted a star-studded affair last night that celebs showed up in haute fashion for. Solange donned a white jewel encrusted Grecian inspired gown with her infamous curly fro in tow. We’re loving the retro look. Estelle was also beautifully suited, pairing her emerald sequin shift dress with black peep-toe heels and glitzy gold accessories. That plum bowl cut and fiery red pout are winning too.
We adore Solange and Estelle’s high-fashion numbers, but, hands down, the best dressed celeb in attendance at Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation for Cancer Research Angel Ball, was Eve. The rapper’s sharply tailored crimson double-breasted pant suit, accented with a lush fur stole, berry pumps and delicate diamonds, is fab. Her feathered bangs and fresh face are worth a mention as well.
Take a peek at the slideshow below to see these leading ladies stunning red carpet ensembles.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night