It was a star-studded red carpet affair at The Metropolitan Museum of Art‘s annual Costume Institute Gala Monday night. A-Listers came out in showstopping designer threads to celebrate the museum’s latest style exhibit, Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, in memory of the couturier who passed away last February. A svelte Rihanna sported a crimson side braid, parading her hotness in a embroidered lace Stella McCartney gown while timeless beauty icon, Iman, dazzled in a gold sequined jumpsuit from the designer as well.
Indulge in the slideshow below to see exuberant fashion from Jennifer Hudson, Beyoncé, Kerry Washington, Naomi Campbell, Mary J.Blige, Joy Bryant and more!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past