Korean-American designer Doo-Ri Chung is the first designer announced by Macy’s to participate in their 2012 Capsule designer series. The collection will be debuting in Macy’s in February next year, and above you can see some sketches of what to expect from the new line.
Doo-Ri has been in the news most recently for the flawless purple asymmetric ball gown she custom-designed for Michelle Obama to wear at the recent White House Ball to honor the South Korean President Lee Myung-bak and first lady Kim Yoon-ok.
See the pics of Michelle-O on the following pages – She really wore the heck out the gown:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night