H&M just released images from their latest collaboration with Trish Summerville. The costume designer for the upcoming book turned film, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, created a line of edgy threads inspired by the film’s lead character Lisbeth Salander. The collection, which features 30 pieces, is complete with leather jackets, relaxed hoodies and is heavy on dark hues like black and gray. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is one of the most highly anticipated films this year and we’re also looking forward to the H&M collection to go with it. The line debuts in Paris at the end of November and reaches the rest of the world and online, December 14.
Take a peek at a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot.
-Patrice J. Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles