Sanaa Lathan looked smoking hot at the Toast to the Left Coast party for Bon Appetit magazine last week in Culver City, CA! The actress wore an amazing printed mini dress with the perfect accessories. We love the way her studded belt gives her otherwise loose fitting dress a feminine flare and the way her chain strap bag brings it all together.
Not to mention, ladies, you can never go wrong with the opaque tights and matching heels combo! Whether it is black opaque tights with black heels or something a bit more spice like burgundy opaque tights with burgundy heels, this combination can be the perfect finishing touch to a colder night out on the town.
Hit us up StyleBlazers – Are you feeling Sanaa’s look?
- Neijah Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)