Supermodels are making their return to the magazine covers in packs, we can see, new ones and original supermodels. Harper’s Bazaar UK tapped five of the Supers of the ’90s to grace the cover of their December issue titled “The Supers Vs. Duran Duran”.
Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen, Yasmin Le Bon, and Eva Herzigova, some of the super’s who started the term “supermodel”, all rocked Dolce & Gabbana in different signature black corseted looks with matching black pumps and of course, flawless hair and makeup. Rumors have started that these ladies will be featured in the newest Duran Duran video especially since Yasmin is Simon’s (Duran Duran) wife and the band was present during this photoshoot back in June. Time will tell, but in the meantime these women look so fierce and fabulous, its obvious why they still get exalted since their heyday in the 90′s.
Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night