Rappers have clearly been digging in the fashion closets of ladies lately. Remember back at the VMAs when Lil Wayne hit the stage in a pair of skin-tight leopard jeggings? Well repeat offender Kanye West is back at it again. After donning a women’s Celine silk blouse to Coachella, Yeezy hit the stage for his sold out Watch The Throne tour in a Givenchy by Ricardo Tisci shirt and bomber jacket and a kilt. Yes, a leather kilt. Was it fashion forward? YES! Great use of runway looks in real life.
Is this the new trend, rappers blurring the lines of womenswear and menswear? With pop stars setting all of the trends now a days, would you let your man rock a kilt or a pair of leopard jeggings? Or do you like your man to dress in “typical” dude-gear: baggie jeans and timbs? More shots of Ye’s fashion forward attire in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)