Zoe Saldana looked stunning at the LACMA Art + Film Gala presented by Gucci in Los Angeles over the weekend. If the event is about fashion, Ms. Saldana will most likely be in attendance. So we were not surprised to see her in a gorgeous frock at a soiree merging her two dearest loves: fashion and film.
Zoe wore a full Gucci ensemble. We adore the simplistic regal feel that Zoe’s black and gold color theme bring to her stunning look. Not to mention the Grecian drape and fit of her drop-wait, chain embellished dress. Zoe gets two thumbs up for a sultry smokey eye and flattering up-do—simple details that brought her look full circle. An innate feminine power comes to life when a woman is dressed to perfection and Zoe seems to pull it off every time she’s spotted on the red carpet. See more smoldering shots when you flip the page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past