Simply put: Cassandra Ventura is hot. The Filipino-Mexican beauty graces the cover of IDOL Magazine’s, Illuminati Fall/Winter Issue, flaunting hair, makeup and fashion that demands full attention. Inside the British glossy’s slick spread, Cassie shows off her flawless gams in a feathered white mini, sculpted LBD loaded with silver hardware, and a plush red fur coupled with leopard cutout sandals and wing-tip frames.
The singer who’s dabbled in modeling, acting and Diddy bopping, comes to life in this beautiful editorial. From her perfectly painted pout creeping through the crystal veil (below) to the sky-high metal platforms she’s wearing on the following page, we love it all. Enjoy the haute flicks!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process