After Kanye took the stage at Madison Square Garden and performed in Givenchy leather pants under a leather kilt with a graphic t-shirt over it, the ripple effects on the rest of the style world were bound to happen. This past weekend Rihanna went clubbing at the Whisky Mist in London looking like a mini Yeezy. Rocking the Rottweiler t-shirt, a signature piece from Ricardo Tisci’s fall collection for Givenchy, and a pair of leather trousers, RiRi was seen leaving the spot with her shades on at night. We appreciate that RiRi forgoes the typical club get-up —skintight dress, really high heels, for something that’s more fashion forward and at the very least comfy.We’re sure in the coming days we will see loads of Rihanna’s as her album Talk That Talk hits stores next Monday November 21st.
Haute or Not? Please do tell!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process