At the young age of 22, globally recognized model Sessilee Lopez has accomplished so much. Runways for Givenchy, Gaultier, LaCroix, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg etc, campaigns for GAP, H&M, Calvin Klein, editorials in the biggest fashion magazines in the world (Harpers, i-D, Glamour, Elle), and of course she was a cover girl for the epic All Black Vogue Italia Issue shot by Steven Meisel. She’s originally from Philly and is currently based in NYC and signed to Supreme Models Management. We tracked her down, invited her to the Park Avenue Tavern in NYC and chatted with her about her career, beauty & fitness tips, aspirations and love of fashion. See Part 1 of the video below. Part 2 coming soon.
Don’t forget to leave us a comment and let us know what you think about the lovely Ms. Sessilee.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past