Christian Louboutin is a fashion visionary. Women across the globe drool over his iconic red bottoms but seductive stilettos aren’t the only thing the Parisian shoemaker is good for. Take a look at the artistic creation above—these embellished “No Limit” kicks are from Louboutin’s Spring/Summer 2012 Men’s collection. Pretty avant garde right? The bold flats live up to their name featuring limitless accents: gold spikes, metallic piping, zebra hair, rhinestones and wooden cork. Phew!
Styleblazers, would you snag a pair of these “No Limit” sneakers for your man? Or even better, add them to your shoe collection? If the above pair are a tad bit too flashy, see sleeker options from the designer’s current men’s collection in the gallery below.
Black Calfskin Alfie Flat
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night