Are snuggies making a comeback in the fashion world?! We’re only kidding StyleBlazers! Keeping your Snuggie in the comfort of your own home is probably best, but who other to break that rule than Rihanna?
The pop diva recently taped an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show where she arrived in an all black ensemble. Ellen then gifted Rihanna a Snuggie with Ellen’s face on it!
As her 6th album, Talk That Talk, is set to be released on November 21st we’ve been able to get a taste of Rihanna’s new rocker grunge swag. Lots of black, red, bold stripes, and baggy menswear inspired pieces with a curly feminine hairdo to bring it all together. We just love Rihanna’s up do on Ellen and her minimalist black outfit. She is wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo jumpsuit, earrings by Delfina Delettrez, jewelry by Solange Azagury-Partridge, and Manolo Blahnik heels.When it comes to style, a skilled fashionista can truly make less say more. Rihanna is that fashionista and we can’t wait to see where she takes this one! Check out Rihanna’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show which airs on Monday, November 21st!
See the pic of Rihanna rocking the snuggie on the Ellen Set on the following page:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night