As seen on street style mavens and runway beauties, jumbo-sized earrings were a hit during the Spring 2012 shows, stateside and across the pond. Get ready to embrace the bold. At Dolce & Gabbana, Emillio Pucci and Missoni, chandelier stunners boasted creepy critters, plump tomatoes and vibrant rose buds—adding the perfect punch to designers’ warm weather collections. On the sidewalk, fashion insiders like Shala Monroque and Catherine Baba, sported dramatic ear pieces—Monroque wore globes while Baba rocked extra-long tassels aboard a two-speed bike. Très chic.
Indulge in the slideshow below to determine which statement earrings you’ll be investing in come Spring. Trust us, it’s worth a browse.
Cherry red tomato earrings were a hit at Dolce & Gabbana
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models