Basketball Wives LA’s Malaysia Pargo knows a thing or two about fashion! Mrs. Pargo has come a long way from the first episode of this past season, where she got into a physical altercation with Laura Govan. Not only has Malaysia brought out a more poised and thoughtful version of her personality over the course of this season, but she managed to let her personal style jump on the progressive road as well! Which brings us to Part I of this season’s reunion.
Malaysia decided to rock a unique leather dress by Gucci. The other girls look awesome, but there is no standing next to this leather dress that Malaysia wore so well! We love the way that she wore her large curls to the side, channeling a thing or two from the legendary Prince. She kept the burgundy going from head to toe with matching heels, it was the perfect color for her complexion. Malaysia may have seemed a bit quite in a room full of screams and cat fights, but her sense of style spoke louder than everyone around. Tune into VH1 next Monday for Part II of the Basketball Wives LA reunion: Season 1.
See more pics of her outfit on the ff: pages along with a shot of the Gucci Runway look:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles