There’s got to be a time and place for every style under the sun. With the holiday season right upon us, office holiday parties are fast approaching. Now, this is not where we tell you not to drink too much and kiss the guy that works a few cubicles over from you, —that bit of wisdom you already know. We’re here to tell you that maybe that floor-length backless number that you’ve been waiting to pop the tags on, should maybe continue to wait for New Years’ Eve.
Madewell has their holiday catalogue and they’ve just cornered the market on looks that are office party-friendly. Appropriately entitled Fete Setter, the holiday catalogue features fun frocks for you and great gift ideas for those on your list. Like what you’ve seen? Click here to request your own copy in the mail.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night