The all-American sneaker brand Keds has partnered up with the international trendsetters Opening Ceremony to create their first apparel line. The result is a line of classic American sportswear with a cosmopolitan flair. Launching just in time for the resort season, these casual separates have an ease and simplicity about them that makes them perfect wardrobe staples for the year round.
Inspired by the refined sportswear of the 1960′s, this collection reflects the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and First Lady Jackie O as style mavens of the era. Overall, the clean lines and aesthetic come off as classic as a pair of new Keds. The line, available online at Opening Ceremony includes womens’ and menswear and retails between $50 for the Color-blocked tee to $425 for the Cropped Double-Breasted Jacket. Check out some of our fave looks below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles