Gabourey Sidibe brings out her inner cover girl on the latest issue of The HF Magazine. The Academy Award nominated actress shows a bit of her style with a statement making feathered head piece and a sequined top (see last page).
It is nice to see Ms. Sidibe beyond the silver screen. The actress got a chance to share a bit about her career and personal hobbies. When asked what she’d be doing if she wasn’t an actress, she replied “Professional video game tester. That’s of course in the case that professional chocolate taster is unavailable”. Her humbleness and sense of humor is always refreshing and translates through her performances on screen. We are excited to see Gabourey’s career blossom and can’t wait to catch more of her fashion!
See more pics from the shoot on the following pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night