Gabourey Sidibe brings out her inner cover girl on the latest issue of The HF Magazine. The Academy Award nominated actress shows a bit of her style with a statement making feathered head piece and a sequined top (see last page).
It is nice to see Ms. Sidibe beyond the silver screen. The actress got a chance to share a bit about her career and personal hobbies. When asked what she’d be doing if she wasn’t an actress, she replied “Professional video game tester. That’s of course in the case that professional chocolate taster is unavailable”. Her humbleness and sense of humor is always refreshing and translates through her performances on screen. We are excited to see Gabourey’s career blossom and can’t wait to catch more of her fashion!
See more pics from the shoot on the following pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process