The newly legal supermodel Chanel Iman stars in a beautiful high fashion photo spread in the December issue of the Wall Street Journal titled “Some Kind Of Wonderful.”
Appropriately titled, Chanel Iman’s life is some kind of wonderful since being on the modeling scene since she was 15 and quickly rising to the top of every major designer’s radar. The beautiful young model was photographed by Hans Feurer and styled to perfection by Sabina Schreder in many decadent attires with an on-the-go candid street theme.
Just in time to celebrate the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and all of her hard work, Chanel Iman is also celebrating her birthday by renting a private island off the shore of Jamaica with her family and close friends with a reggae themed resort party and lots of rum and sun. Must be nice!
Happy Birthday Chanel!
See more haute fashion pics from the shoot on the following pages –>
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night