It must be nice to be Bey’s younger sister and be able to march to the beat of your own drum. Solange has been on everyone’s radar for the past couple of years for her standout style, her lovely last album (Sol-Angel & The Hadley Street Dreams), and her DJ’ing too.
The muse, the socialite, the trendsetter, Beyonce’s younger sister or whatever you want to call her, is now featured in Lucky Magazine as their November 2011 Lucky Girl. The singer, DJ, and now style icon was selected as Lucky’s Lucky Girl for her love of luxury, vintage finds, and how she styles them together with her own swag. On Luckymag.com, Solange walks us through some of her fashion moments and explains her fashion choices. She’s one StyleBlazer that deserves all the accolades coming her way!
See another graceful shot from the Lucky shoot on the following page –>
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)