Fans of funky prints rejoice— Suno is now making sneakers. Earlier this fall we told you about the awesome eyewear that they made in conjunction with Warby Parker, there’s also an ongoing collaboration with shoemaker Loeffler Randall, now they’re stepping into the classic sneaker game.
The kicks come in two styles, slip-on and lace up, and five different colorways. As is standard practice with Suno, there is a philanthropic gesture in each of their endeavors. The sneakers are made in Kenya and for each pair sold a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the David Shedrick Wildlife Trust, a Kenyan orphanage for baby elephants and rhinos. These kicks melt our little hearts with their cuteness and kindness. For a mere $65 you can cop a pair at SunoNY.com.
See another pic of the sneakers on the following page –>
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles