The Fun Bun: A very high, kind of messy, thrown up hair bun that everyone with every kind of hair texture has been rocking for some time now. It’s my go to style when I am in between hair appointments, off running errands, or just want give a ‘downtown’ vibe to my attire. Rocker chic mom and wife, Gwen Stefani and her beauty team took the popular style up a notch and whisked the bun to the side of the face for a ‘side top-knot’ at the ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey” premiere in LA.
With that platinum blonde hair of hers and those cherry lips that have become her signature, the side top knot works perfectly for Gwen’s retro but modern style. Gwen makes her ode to old Hollywood glamour look so effortless and chic, it’s hard to believe that she’s 42-years-old. Always fresh, and ahead of the pack, this side top knot hairstyle is so Gwen Stefani.
See more pics of her chic hair-to-toe look on the ff: pages –>
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans