We have always loved Fergie’s rock star style and funky fashion sense! The singer was spotted in Los Angeles over the weekend wearing a fabulous statement making ensemble! Combining a number of winter trends with ease, we love the ways that Fergie paired MSGM faux fur coat with her tan leather pants by The Row and black shades to top it all off!
This is an artistic, yet fashionable, look that exudes confidence and knowledge of fashion. The singer chose to wear the leopard “Gatsby” shoe from her own line, Fergie Footwear, which added a fabulous spark to this over the top ensemble!
See the next page for a close-up of her rad MSMG faux-fur coat:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)