Donna Karan is one of the “good people” in the fashion industry. She always understands that the principles of giving back and helping those less fortunate are just as important as timeless style. For the company’s new Spring 2012 campaign, they head to Haiti and use the struggling nation’s rootsy vibe as a backdrop for shooting the ever-stunning Adriana Lima in standout styles from their new season.
Actually, the entire campaign was inspired by Haitian artist Philippe Dodard. Hopefully more people in high places continue to support Haiti in its long and arduous rebuilding process.
The campaign was shot by Russell James and you can see more slides from the campaign on the ff: pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)