This bold look is only for the daring. Two-toned lips can be the perfect touch of color on a clean face if done correctly. The secrets to making this work are:
1) Use a lip brush to apply a deeper color on the bottom lip.
2) Use a different lip brush to apply a lighter shade lipstick on the top lip.
3) Because this look is so daring, you should probably go for at least one neutral shade and one bolder shade so they work together and accent each other.
4) Using creamy lip colors/ lipsticks is the best option for long period use and bold colors.
You definitely won’t see these lips on many, so do you dare to stand out and rock this bold look?
- Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied