This weekend Keri Hilson celebrated her birthday at Boa Steakhouse in Los Angeles. Besides her glowing skin and head full of blonde curls, her dress looked mighty familiar. The long sleeve printed frock by Mara Hoffman was a hit…back in 2008 when it debuted.
A few years ago, Rihanna wore it to a pre-Grammy bash and Kourtney Kardashian donned it at a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. Albeit, Rih Rih rocked the original long version and Kourtney turned it in to a minidress. Keri went the short route as well, showing off her toned legs and cut out sandals. Turn the page to see Keri, Kourtney and Rhianna in the printed dress.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples