New Tumblr pages hop up every day but the one we’re officially obsessed with is Clair Huxtable: Mom Style Icon. The style site reminds us just how fly The Cosby Show mom was back int he 80s. And it also shows us that fashion is pretty cyclical. She rocked pieces that many of us would proudly wear now. She was all about the statement necklaces, brightly colored tunics and tons of jumpsuits. And even when she was heading to bed, she did it in luxury. Pleated, silk robes were the norm for this wife, attorney and mother of five. If you need to be reminded why Phylicia Rashad was the flyest mom on television in the 80s, peep the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!