Last night VH1 resurrected their Divas concert and this year they celebrated the ladies of soul. Besides the soulful sounds that rang out from New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom, of course we focused on what the ladies wore. They certainly didn’t disappoint. From leg baring minis to ground grazing gowns, we saw it all and the color of the night seemed to be beige or champagne.
Jennifer Hudson continued to show off her tiny frame in a Francesco Scognamiglio minidress with thigh high boots. Estelle wore a Grecian style floor length gown. And the queen of hip hop & R&B, Miss Mary J. Blige, had a to die for shaggy fur coat over a champagne gown. And of course the men were on hand as well, including Nas and Common. Click through to see the fly ladies (and some gents) who hit the red carpet.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)