Keke Palmer, the Akeelah and the Bee actress is maturing into a smoking hot superstar as she was featured in nylonmag.com’s Golden Girl’s article this month. The actress went vintage mod and rocked full bangs with dramatic, exaggerated lashes! The feature was title “Golden Girls” to showcase Polaroids new limited edition gold-framed film.
Actually, this is an excellent thing to do with your bff or even a close family member. It’s a cool polaroid film roll that produces that instant vintage feel but with a gold trim instead of the regular white border – they would make for some awesome fashion shots too! Each cartridge costs $28 per 8 frames until they sell out. So if you plan on capturing a few fab flicks like Keke, you better hurry!
To get this – visit the-impossible-project.com.
- Neijah Williams
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films