StyleBlazers, it’s our pleasure to spread this rumor to you in hopes that nothing stops it from coming true. According to the UK Telegraph, Soulful songstress, Adele is slated to cover Vogue’s March 2012 issue. Yes! That’s American Vogue and of course, the March issue is always a huge deal.
The 6x Grammy nominated singer/songwriter poured out her heart in her album 21 released earlier this year and now it’s time for her to receive all her accolades for her magnificent work. Adele almost faced a shocking end to her vocal career this year, but thankfully she had a successful operation to remove a benign polyp on her vocal chords. Now that it’s behind her, she can bask in the success of her classic album and enjoy being on covers of top magazines, especially Vogue.
Top designers will compete to design the most ravishing UK size 16 cover-worthy outfits for the plus sized beauty. She already graced British Vogue earlier this year, but covering American Vogue is the ultimate for anybody, especially when Anna Wintour – the most powerful woman in fashion, personally calls designers to make clothes out of their normal range exclusively for Adele. We can’t wait to see Adele in her glory.
And Anna Wintour, if you’re reading – Good Effin’ Choice!
~Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night