The lovely Eva Mendes was spotted in West Hollywood, CA earlier this week wearing a flouncy fall ensemble. The weather in Cali is a lot warmer than other parts of the world right now, but Eva managed to pull off a chic and cozy look with a lightweight scarf and perfect print mixing. We love the way that her leopard scarf accents her floral print blouse, while her bag and brown suede boots bring it all together in a less than obvious sort of way. It wouldn’t be Los Angeles without a fabulous pair of shades, and Eva’s large frame sunglasses add the perfect Hollywood touch.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied