Model Joan Smalls is having a stellar year. She walked in all of the major shows during New York Fashion Week. Then she took the Paris shows by storm. Not only is she a fly lady that’s consistently working runways around the world but she’s a bringing diversity wherever she gingerly struts.
This Nuyorican beauty has now landed the prestigious Chanel spring campaign. Alongside fellow model Saskia de Brauw, Joan is cast a clean cut gymnast in the iconic Chanel Boxy Cut Suit. Styled by the Carine Roitfeld, the fashion creative consultant du jour, Joan sports a slicked back ‘do, wrist guards and what might be the cutest pairing of socks and jelly sandals ever.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night